Sunday, September 9, 2012

Apple Pie Shots

So I learned recently that a friend with whom I've had a falling out has removed me from a shared google doc. That is excessive and takes going out of one's way IMO. All I did was delete her phone number. ... I almost feel like maybe I should one up her... (*mostly joking!)

So, I hacked into Mister's account and took the recipe from the shared google doc. :-P

Apple Pie Shots

In a large pot, combine:
1 gallon apple cider
½ gallon apple juice
10 cinamon sticks
Boil for 15 minutes. Add:
2¾ cups sugar (I use significantly less, ~1½-2 cups last time as I recall )
Mix well and allow to cool completely.
Finally, add:
1 fifth (750ml) of Everclear
Bottle.

Makes about 1½ gallons

Recipe Source: http://www.randommemo.com/2008/08/apple-pie-shots.html

No comments:

Post a Comment