Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lots of Ideas!

Thanks to Francesca, I have a new blog to read! It's called Craft Leftovers and she's a greenie, rides bikes, crafts, has chickens, all sorts of awesome things! Add in the fact that she's planning her wedding, and I am there.

While browsing her archives (I went back a few years at least) I came across many, many things that are super inspiring.


Picnic Bowl Cover


Crocheted Plastic Grocery Bag (which I've already marked as awesome)


Garterlac Dishcloth on the creators blog and ravelry. This is basically "babies first entrelac pattern".


How to Sew a Duvet Cover -- I have wanted to do this for some time as my duvet cover is light, faded green, and Mister's is white. Ick.


Wedding Cake Stacked Cookies is a different take on the "cookie cake" theme that I'd like to do :-P


Recycled Magazine Coasters -- we need coasters, and I've considered felted crocheted coasters as well as a couple other cute, crafty ones that Mister has vetoed. :-P


One of the things that this delightful crafter is having for her wedding is strings of paper cranes as decorations. I will need to run this kind of thing by Mister (oh shit... I gave him decorations...) but this would be cute.

Here also are a couple of crocheted, bike skirt guards that are SUPER CUTE!


From here


From here


From here

Thoughts on a skirt guard


Unexpected Crochet for the Home by Leisure Arts has some awesome looking projects including a sturdy rug that is crocheted over rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment