Thursday, April 29, 2010

Toesie Cozy

So, I was telling F about how I was SOO COLD at his apartment earlier, that I took a nap in bed for an hour and a half, and woke up with cold feet. Still. Yeah -- I get cold, and stay cold easily.

At which point, F mentioned the most amazing idea: the Toesie Cozy. It's like slippers, only both feet go in the same little pouch. <3

Thinking about it, I'll kinda want it to be basically bag-like with two ribbed openings for ankles. I took a peek at Ravelry to see what their slipper selection was like (and to see if anyone else had come up with this!). As F appears to be the first to have this brilliant idea, I will have to make it.

Looks like I'll have to go to LYS and buy something nice and bulky.

... and for another yarn project, F claims that the blanket I made him 2 years ago does not go with his new couch (his couch is sage, the blanket is cranberry, cobalt, and honey -- what's not to go?!). So, looks like I'll be making another blanket for the back of his couch (and to cover me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment