Monday, March 1, 2010

Boys

Why are they such a pain? My housemate chooses to wear a gas mask instead of his bike helmet ("it won't fit over the mask!") -- carrying the helmet in his backpack -- highly useful, I feel.

My BF is currently having issues getting to work in the morning. What can I do to help someone who's hard to wake? He already has the alarmclock from hell (you can adjust the pitch, the volume, and it comes with a mattress-vibrator attatchment!), and will sleep through it. He's often not tired until the wee hours of the morning, and even if he's tired, often can't sleep until near-morning anyways! Hopefully he'll accept my help; it's too important for him to get to work!

And to round it all off, Erik the Red felt the need to chomp my ankle in the hallway -- just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment