Friday, May 28, 2010

Direction!

Well, I actually bit the bullet and posted on CL for a Foraging Mentor. I kept looking at everyone's posts about "yay the ramps/dandelions/fill-in-the-blank-with-spring-"weed"-of-your-choice are up, and we're eating them and they're delicious!" and thinking "man, if only I knew how to do that..."

It is POSTED! Hopefully someone knowledgeable will respond and be like "Why yes I am wise in the ways of foraging and would love to teach you the mystical paths upon which to walk". Because they will surely talk like that. Yup.

Also, I should think about and blog the preparations I would like to accomplish in Shiny New Apartment With New Roommates Who Aren't Doomers. [Clearly, I'm in a silly mood tonight.]

Will update as the situation changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment