Thursday, July 22, 2010

Brunch on Saturday

So I have to be home from 8 am - noon on Saturday for the RCN guy. If he shows up at 8, I'm gonna pop him in the nose.

But I decided it would be a great idea to have a big brunch with girl friends. Looking at a breakfast cookbook, this is what made me drool:

[hmm... eggs in a basket...]
Savory Cheese and Herb-Filled Souffleed Omelet (pp. 32)
Tortilla Espanola a.k.a. Potato Omelet (pp. 33)
Basic Breakfast Strata (pp. 35)
Ham Steak with Red-Eye Gravy (pp. 39)
Pommes Anna (pp. 45)
Beignets (pp. 71)
Custard-Topped Spoon Bread (pp. 76)
Swedish Rice Pudding (pp. 79)
Grilled Bananas (pp. 89)
Buttermilk Crackling Corn Bread (pp. 109)
Sticky Buns (pp. 124)


So much looks good! I'll do a post to link each of these items, as they're tasty-looking.

I'll probably end up cooking an egg dish, a bread-like object, and perhaps a fruit and a potato dish. Looking forward to this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment