Friday, July 23, 2010

I'll Win the War



This is Sharon Astyk's newest baby goat. I saved said picture, and called Mister over.

Me: "Are you ready?"
Him: "Yes."
Me: "You sure?"
Him: "Yes."
(*click on link)

Me: "ITSH A BABY GOAT!!!!"
Him: "... yes it is."
Me: "Doesn't it make you want a baby goat?"
Him: "No."
Me: "WHAT?! BUT IT'S A BABY GOAT!"
Him: "No, I don't want a baby goat."

I have promised myself to convince him that he wants a baby goat. He knows this. He uses this knowledge to his own advantage to make me eat things I would normally avoid (like dishes with goat cheese).

I WILL WIN.

Addendum: I sat looking at pic for a while longer, and I have to gush.

Me: SHE'S SOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Him (from the other room): ... the baby goat?
Me: YEEEAAAAAH!
Him: Baby... (*sigh)

:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment