Saturday, August 28, 2010

Korean Food Photo Contest

So Maangchi has announced a Korean Food Photo Contest that I'm considering joining. Mister LOVES Korean food, and I keep meaning to make her food... sounds like a win-win to me!

After a quick perusal of her recipes, I've pulled out a few that look tasty.


Japchae a.k.a. Stir Fry Noodles with Vegetables


Dak Kang Jung a.k.a. Sweet and Crispy Chicken


Mandu a.k.a. Dumplings


Hoddeok a.k.a. Sweet Pancakes with Brown Sugar Syrup Filling


Maejakgwa a.k.a. Ginger Cookies


Hwajeon a.k.a. Sweet Flower Pancakes (I think this is a little out of season :-((( )


Sikhye a.k.a. Rice Dessert Drink


Ya Chae Yeon a.k.a. Vegetable Pancake (um... no static picture from Maangchi -- found the pic on the interwebs)

Looking forward to making yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment