Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lazy Day

As I don't work until 7:30 pm tonight, I've had a bit of a lazy day. After staying up until 3 last night, I slept until about 11:30 am, read a bit, lounged, and finally made breakfast.

Mister was supposed to come home for a break and brekkie, but, par for the course, his work picked up and he is unable to leave. :-\



My lovely breakfast is a standard of mine: Eggs With Stuff In It. I make a miserable omelet, so have learned to love this dish. Today's "stuff" included Cabot Monterey Jack cheese, deli Turkey, and some of the beans from my mother's house.



As a follow-up, look at that beautiful swirl of color as my tea steeps! Sometimes, it's just the little things that make all the difference.

1 comment:

  1. I love "eggs with stuff in them" for brekkie (yes, we call it that around my house, too!) Thanks from the farm families who own Cabot for using Cabot cheese :)
    ~Jacquelyn

    ReplyDelete