Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random Sustainability

So I'm working on several projects towards sustainability. (Mister keeps grumbling that I keep trying to run before I can walk, but really, I'm already AT baby steps!) The first was a project which I completed today (aside from taste testing).



Here is my lovely PB jar filled with grain alcohol in which Lemon Balm has been steeping for almost two weeks. It has already been strained.



Here is the same jar with simple syrup and water added. Looks tasty! I just hope that it is. If so, Project: Lemon Balm Cordial will be a success!

The other project is just starting out today.



Here's my lovely quart jar of sourdough starter -- only just started today. I am using this method to form my sourdough, and I shall post its progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment