Monday, August 9, 2010

Making plans

So trying to get Cards Night back up and running (we've only had one successful day... :-\), and running into difficulties scheduling. How can three people have non-compatible schedules? That should be easier to coordinate than four or five, and it's seeming well-nigh impossible.

J and I are planning on doing canning some time this week -- after we get Cards Night scheduled. It'll probably wind up being Friday or so. Yay pickles!

Mister and I need to be going to the gym -- I'm not sure when I'll be able to, but gosh darn it we'll try to get three days in (at least).

I need to send out engagement notices, now that I have the ring. This involves a pic of the ring, a pic of Mister and I, printing said pics, and figuring out what the hell I'm going to say in the notice that doesn't make people want to send me stuff.

And lastly, my next day off is Saturday, August 21st. The joys of management.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the picture of the ring! Want want want!

    :D

    Tantrum successfully thrown. Man, I should have been there in person to see the ring, but oh well. I'm making similar promises to myself, btw, about going to the gym, but I'm no way certain that I'll be able to live upto them. Primarily because there isn't a halfway decent gym close by :-(

    Now send me that pic!

    ReplyDelete