Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day

So the BF and I are having Valentine's Day dinner together at his apartment -- as he's wicked busy at work, I shall be cooking for him (aren't I nice?).

But that being said, it's not going to be particularly complicated.

Food that I'm Making:

Black Tie Cookies for dessert

Firecracker Corn Bread

Italian Meatball Soup

I will probably also bring my coffee grinder, and a wedge of chocolate, so that we can make some mocha.

My shopping list is:
-- 3/4 lb. ground beef
-- parm.
-- parsley
-- eggs
-- garlic
-- lemon juice
-- beef stock
-- tomato paste
-- onions
-- carrots
-- celery
-- cabbage
-- cornmeal
-- baking powder
-- buttermilk
-- frozen corn

I hope it turns out well!

2 comments:

  1. Boyfriend?
    Haha..you havent told me about this. But sounded fun & love the site!
    ~favorite cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've met him silly -- it's the same guy I've been dating for 2.5 years! If I recall, pretty much no one in the family likes him... :-P

    ReplyDelete