Friday, June 10, 2011

Victory!

I was approved for unemployment! I will soon be getting weekly payments. I only wish it was coming out of my former employer's pockets... (bitter? Nooooo...)

Mister and I need to go through and budget, but I feel that we'd be fine even without the unemployment. The only problem I have is I get super bored while at home all day. As I type this I have mucho cleaning to do (Mister's sister S is visiting for the weekend), yet I have zero inclination to do so. Mayhap I'll bribe myself with a mug of tea...

4 comments:

  1. Huh. I missed the part where you became unemployed :( Sorry to hear that! I have sometimes found that having TOO much time leaches my sense of urgency to get things done... I hope that doesn't happen to you. Good luck, and congrats on the funding coup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I've been trying to schedule and plan my days otherwise I'll never get out of bed! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a plan for you, missy. But it just might lose you unemployment. I will need to email. Maybe Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about the unemployment. I hope you'll find a good occupation soon.

    ReplyDelete