Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I have nothing better to do

... than browse the internet and troll through archives! Stuff that I have open tabs for:


OMG, General Tso's Chicken


I want to can a bushel of tomatoes! Now where to find them... :-P


The shoes that I want to turn into bike shoes -- but I can't convince myself to spend $45 on a pair of shoes that I'm going to take a dremel to...


How-to make a loom out of a cardboard box


From a post on packing lunches I like how she does portion control by having two containers of the same size. Filling one with veggies, and the other half of carbs, half of protein.


Although in Polish, ornaments made from leftover icing from gingerbread


Argyle Ornaments


Fabric Artichoke Ornaments


Crocheted Trivet

4 comments:

  1. Your asparagus ornaments are actually artichokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was an a vegetable. I shall change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric artichokes, will follow that link. Is that loom out of a cardboard box that gave you so much trouble? It looks like a neat project, don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no it wasn't that loom -- card weaving looks like http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqbAkko7BWgtsNdjMTrEiskB6fsaRxF_gvHdjAGIgXSBAD2KRC

    ReplyDelete