Monday, August 22, 2011

Prepping for Fall

As I went to put new laces in my laceup, every day shoes, I realized that it was a perfect opportunity to waterproof them. So I pulled out the spray can of leather proofing (no green methods here!) and went to town. I did those lace ups, two pairs of boots, my leather jacket, Misters leather jacket and a pair od Mister's lace ups. It's a beautiful suny day, and all of these items are hanging out in the sunshine on the front porch, waiting for the hour of "curing". I should also get polish and massage in some conditioning (LUSH's ultrabalm is excellent for this).

But before I get to that, I need to finish up the furniture rearranging that Mister and I started yesterday.

As an aside, the iPad hates posting, as it likes to ignore characters or spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment