Monday, February 7, 2011

New Task

So I've added a new item to my list of things to do this year: clean out my jewelry box. I have so much crap in there, I can never find a thing. And I don't even keep my nice jewelry in there, and perhaps I should. I've just always had a ton of jewelry, and I've lost so much of it... I'm sure that I've lost more earrings than some people have ever owned. I've lost rings, necklaces, the whole she-bang. So, a great organizing is due. Perhaps I'll take pictures when it happens. :-P

1 comment:

  1. I know the problem. I can't part with any of my jewelry, from the gigantic hoops I used to wear as a teenager to the heavy and chunky knots of stirling silver I wore in my twenties with rigorously black outfits. Now I wear only small earrings, but my daughter loves to play with my old jewelry!

    ReplyDelete