Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pretty Kettle



This is my new kettle. I got it for my birthday back in June, but as I loved my shiny red kettle, it hadn't come out of its box.

Then there was the day that Mister and I came home to a broken kettle. Come home to? How does that work? Damned cleaning lady broke my kettle. And then threw out the pieces so that I couldn't repair it. I, for one, am pissed. This is not the first time that we've come home and been infuriated by something the cleaning lady had done (her first three visits where she reorganized our furniture every time, or the time that she "trimmed" the rug pad with what looks like a key [and it's too short now!], etc.).

But! Pretty duck kettle!

2 comments:

  1. I love your your duck kettle, it would put a huge smile on me whenever I made tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cute on the stove -- and because it's brand new it's still really shiny!

    ReplyDelete