Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Preps

Just a few notes and pics of what Mister and I have been up to these past couple days (and so much of it tonight of course...)



Got around to pressing and starching that scarf -- what a difference it makes! Even though I KNOW it makes a difference, it always surprises me.



Free, on-the-side-of-the-road scarf has now been washed by hand and is drying on our window screens.



Just about half of a batch of dough waiting for pierogi filling (sadly, I ran out of flour, so these are 1/2 whole wheat flour...)



Lookit the cute lil' pierogi! Who's a nommy dumpling? You!



Me, with my ghetto sifter, making chocolate cake.



OM NOM NOM CHEX MIX. On a side note, it's really difficult to get them to crisp when you use too much butter...



Working on the first of five crocheted loofas. Luckily, I don't need this done until Monday or so.



Happy holidays folks, and may all of your preps be as tasty as mine.

2 comments: